Xenovium Associates are all passionate professionals and experts in their respective specialist fields with substantial Pharmaceutical, Biotech or commercial experience. Our current Associates include:
- Jackie Parkin MB, BS (Uni London) FRCP, PhD (Immunology)(Medical Doctor, Immunologist, Project Leader)
- Senior lecturer & Consultant in Clinical Immunology (St. Bartholomew's Hospital). 12+ years Pharma clinical development experience. VP GlaxoSmithKline (Immuno-Inflammation Translational Medicine, Nutrition Performance Innovation)
- Nigel Toseland PhD FRC(Path) (Preclinical Development, Toxicology/Pathology)
- 30+ years Pharma drug development experience, ICI, Beechams, SmithKlineBeecham, GlaxoSmithKline
- Valerie Reader MSc DEA (Project Management, Medicinal Chemist)
- 20+ yrs Pharma, Biotech and Outsourcing experience, SmithKlineBeecham, Cambridge Discovery Chemistry, Millennium Pharmaceuticals, Cellzome
- Smita Price PhD (Biochemist/ Neuroscientist, Project Leader)
- 25+ yrs Pharma & biotech drug discovery and development experience, Senior Research Fellow Merck, Managing Director Curidium
- Melody Cheal MSc (Psychologist, Psychotherapy)
- 30+ years business experience. NLP Master Trainer providing NLP Practitioner, Master Practitioner and Trainer Training courses. Qualified Myers Briggs, EI and Transactional Analysis practitioner. Co-founder of the GWiz Learning Partnership.
- Vivienne Levy MBA (Commercial Strategy)
- 12 years clinical development, 12 years R&D commercial strategy experience; SK&F, SmithKlineBeecham, BMS, Takeda, GlaxoSmithKline
- Phil Huxley PhD (Medicinal Chemist, Project Leader)
- 25+ years Pharma & biotech drug discovery and development experience. Novartis, British Biotech, Avidex, Galapagos, Ampla Pharmaceuticals Inc., Prexa Inc.
- Deborah Colson MSc DipION (Nutritional Therapist)
- 15+ years experience as a nutrition consultant, lecturer and author, specialising in mental health and neurological disorders.
- Catherine Stace PhD (Cell Biologist, Data and Systems Development)
- 10+ years Biotech drug discovery experience. Platform development at Isogenica and Bicycle Therapeutics.
If you have the skill sets, enthusiasm and desire to join our select team as a Xenovium Associate please contact us via Associates@xenovium.com for details on how to apply.